All Discussions Tagged 'free' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: Neighbours to exchange good food with

Hello lovely locals - OLIO is *finally* launched in North London! If you download the App you'll see just a village over neighbours are giv…

Started by Saasha Celestial-One

5 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Liz Bell

Free Billy Ikea Shelves

Good, strong and sturdy. They have seen us through our flat and now house and were given to us by a friend. They are just as good as they a…

Started by Emmy Beazley

0 Nov 22, 2015

Free Kids Storytelling Tomorrow - Karamel, Wood Green

Mike Dodsworth will be visiting Karamel tomorrow for a morning of energetic, exciting and sometimes just very silly storytelling. Ideal for…

Started by Events at Karamel

0 Nov 20, 2015

NEW free Social Dancing in Bounds Green tomorrow (4 Nov)!

Salsa With Sureka and Mum's Bistro on Myddleton Road are excited to announce our NEW Monthly Salsa Socials in Bounds Green!! FREE Social da…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Nov 3, 2015

FREE FURNITURE AVAILABLE

Due to a flat refurb, I have two pieces of furniture that need to find a new home. They are not in perfect condition but perfectly useable.…

Started by Mandy Norman

0 Oct 25, 2015

Wanted: Neighbours who love food and hate waste

Our free community food sharing app OLIO is now available across ALL of Haringey, Hackney, Islington & Camden. Since it launched in a t…

0 Oct 7, 2015

Table and Chair on offer

Hi, I have a table and chair I know longer need if anyone would like it - collection only. 27.5 inches high\32 inches wide

Started by Paloma Deike

1 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth George

curious?

Curious what kind of (mostly free) food is on OLIO - The Food Sharing Revolution? Take a look to see all 508 items added since July...and i…

0 Aug 30, 2015

Free garden compost bin - needs a new home

I have a large round plastic compost bin - originally provided by Enfield council - still in good working order - no longer needed due to s…

Started by Jane

1 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Jane

Free Shed, Garden Table and 4 Chairs

We had an old shed in our garden when we moved in that we no longer need. It needs a bit of TLC, but will do just fine for an allotment or…

Started by Emmy Beazley

1 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Leigh

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...