All Discussions Tagged 'free' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Hub Circle-6/6/15, 3-5pm

Calling all musicians! Would you like to join our all new artist and performers circle? The 1st Saturday of every month the Hub is opening…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 May 18, 2015

Arts and Crafts at The Hub

Come and join the fun. Make a lovely hand made project to take home. The session is from 11-3pm Children must accompanied by an adult and t…

0 Mar 31, 2015

FREE Easter Half Term Activities

Free Half Term Fun, Something for all ages Monday 30th March- Drama Workshop for 6yrs + 3-5pm - At the Hub Tuesday 31st March- Little Ones…

0 Mar 31, 2015

Double Electrical Oven with Ceramic Hob

Due to a kitchen refurb, my fantastic oven needs a new home. Although 12 years old, it's still in great condition. It is lovely and clean.…

Started by Mandy Norman

5 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Mandy Norman

Vintage Folding Card Tables Available for FREE!!

I have four vintage folding card tables available for FREE. I can't be bothered to list them on ebay so thought I'd see if anyone local wou…

Started by Nell Riches

7 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Jane

Puppy food and crate offered for FREE!

Captain Hastings is a super fussy puppy who has won every battle so far! That means we have a small crate and some James Wellbeloved wet pu…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Aug 15, 2014

Free floating shelves

We have three white floating shelves, with hardware (inc screws). Similar to these:http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50103618/ Di…

Started by Jennie Sawyer

1 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by EyeInTheSky

Compost bin free

Green outdoors compost bin offered free.Pick up from Woodside road. About 105cm high x 56cm deep x 56cm wide. With lid and side opening for…

Started by claire reynolds

0 Nov 15, 2013

Blue slide for free

I have a large TP blue slide with extension piece to give away. It is in reasonable condition but needs to be collected. 

Started by Sally Eustance

4 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Sally Eustance

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...