All Discussions Tagged 'rent' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exceptionally Spacious and Light filled Commercial Office / Shop to rent on Myddleton Road N22

Located on a friendly local high street offering a choice of independent cafes and restaurants. We have an entire office/shop available…

Started by Tara

0 Aug 19, 2021

One bed flat available over the summer

Hello All, We have a lovely one bed flat to rent over the summer for a period of 6 weeks. It is fully furnished and stocked and would suit…

Started by Monika Ka-Ha

3 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Monika Ka-Ha

Room wanted for working female.

Hello. My friend, Polly, is urgently seeking a room to rent in the Bounds Green, Wood Green and Muswell Hill area. She is able to pay up to…

Started by Neil O'Shea

0 Dec 3, 2015

Looking to rent

Hello there, I have been living in Bounds Green for the last year and really enjoy it. I work at The Step on Myddleton road and would like…

Started by Lina Kosi

1 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Richard McKeever

2 bedroom garden flat needed

My partner and I (both working) are looking for a 2 bedroom flat or house with a garden in the BP/BG area. We currently live on Clarence Ro…

Started by Tiziana Basilicata

0 Apr 30, 2014

Beautifully decorated 2 bed flat for rent in Bounds Green - Available 6th October

Top Floor 2 double bed flat (or 1 bed & dining room), decorated to a high standard with large living space.  Modern fitted kitchen, fou…

Started by Susan gurney

0 Sep 29, 2013

1 Bedroom House for Rent in Clarence Road, N22

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who currently lives abroad. He has a beautiful one bedroom house in Clarence Road that he's looking…

Started by Mandy Norman

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Mandy Norman

London Commuting times the longest in the UK

New analysis published this week by the TUC reveals that Londoners have on average a 75 minute daily commute to work and back - longer than…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Nov 14, 2012

Looking to rent in Bounds Green

Hi, we have to move out of our rented home of 6 years in Goring Rd and now have only six weeks to find a house to rent. So if anyone knows…

Started by LUCKY RUTLAND

0 Sep 10, 2012

Room to rent

Started by Clair Watson

0 Apr 28, 2012

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Events

September 2022
SMTWTFS

Elsewhere on the Web

Translate this website

© 2022   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...