£100 referral bonus - seeking L3 childcare professional for full-time job

My Crèche has a full-time role available for a Level 3 qualified childcare professional. It's an awesome culture and a great place to work and learn. The team is super friendly and everyone loves working together. Please let anyone you know who is qualified to apply. 

There's a £100 referral bonus for anyone who introduces someone we offer a job to who accepts!

Job details: http://www.mycreche.co.uk/advert.html

Thank you :-)

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sasha

I'm new to the website, and I have just read your message about needing a L3 childcare professional.

I have a L3 childcare qualification, and have four years experience working in different schools and children centres all over london by previously working for agencies. If you like, I can send you my C.V.

From Sara

hi sara, we've filled the role now but we are looking for local bank staff we can bring in on an ad hoc basis, would this be of interest to you? if yes please email me at saasha@mycreche.co.uk, thanks!

Hi Sasha Thanks for the message. I am actually looking for a permanent job. If you like I can send you my C.V.

From Sara 

hi - feel free to send to saasha@mycreche.co.uk and i'll forward to our recruiting lead. thanks!

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...