One thing this unpredictable weather has been good for are the local flowers and plants. I was out early Sunday morning and got some snaps of lovely blooms in the area. 

I'd love to see what's blooming in other people's streets and gardens. Do share your photos! I hope I've set that album up so you can add to it but if not, I'll grab your pics as they appear - thank you.

Find more photos like this on Bowes and Bounds Connected

Also, has anyone entered Haringey's Jubilee in Bloom? Deadline for entries is 6 July. Here's a list of the categories.

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A lily on my balcony.

Beautiful! Thanks Kathleen. 

Kathleen, if you can upload this to 'your photos' I can add to the album too, thanks so much. 

Hello Lindsey - I've added the pic to my photos but not sure if it's the right size and I don't know how to alter it.  I have also added some more blooms.

Thanks, Kathleen

Done! Fantastic. And what a lovely selection of colourful blooms too. Thank you!

Hi Lindsey....here's one from our garden this morning, in a rare bit of sunshine. You can see lavender in the foreground and white and pink mallows in the background....with two in the middle whose name we know not but liked at the garden centre!

Beautiful! Thank you - if you upload this to 'your photos' I can add to the album too. 

Done! Lovely to see all the pictures you've put up. Caroline's Fox Gloves are an absolute treat this year.

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...