Hi All,

Wondered if anyone could recommend a Structural Engineer?  We are having a loft conversion and rear extension (and taking out one internal wall between the living room and kitchen.  Also a rough idea on price would be great if anyone has experience of using one for this type of project.

Thanks in advance.


Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nemisa

Our Recommended Services Page includes a couple of suggestions for a structural engineer.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks Richard for your response.  I have called the numbers in the tread you are referring to but none are actually structural engineers.  There is a good link to a directory but I would rather see if anyone can recommend some they have used. thanks 

Hello Nemisa

I received the reply below on Bowes & Bounds to my request for a structural engineer some while ago from Daniel Cowan. If you search Daniel's name on this site, his contact details should show up, if not, send me your contact details and I will pass them on for you.

Permalink Reply by Daniel Cowan on March 24, 2014 at 17:45

I am a structural engineer. I don't do private jobs, but I can put you in touch with a couple of people who do. Alternatively, you could look on: http://www.istructe.org/finding-a-structural-engineer
▶ Reply


© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...