My lovely nanny, Hulya, is looking for a new job (Tuesday to Thursdays) from the beginning of January (when my own childcare needs change). She has been fantastic, looking after up to four children in a nanny share over the last two years. She is a great cook, the children love her, she takes them to lots of interesting activities and seems to have a knack for persuading them to do things that I can only dream of. The benefit of a nanny or nannyshare is that it takes place in your own home so no drop offs or collections and, for the children, it really just an extension of their existing daily routine.

If you think this may be of interest, do let me know and i will pass on Hulya's details.

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nicole, I think I have met her and she is indeed lovely! Is she still available and if so, can I please have her contact details? Thanks, Sureka 

Hi Sureka

Hulya's phone number is 07788 291767. She has just been let down by a family in Crouch End (they got a nursery place in the end), so is looking for work from 24th February but is around in January for meetings. 

Best wishes

Nicole

Thanks Nicole! Sureka 

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...