Hi everyone, I believe some locals started an informal cat sitting arrangement and as I plan to go on holiday next week with my boys, I was wondering if someone could feed my 2 cats? In the summer they like to stay outside so it would just be a matter of feeding them twice a day in my garden on Myddleton Rd. I would be very happy to return the favour when needed.
Many thanks, Paul

Views: 383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Paul. You may have got organised by now but I am interested in any mutual cat sitting arrangements. I have just moved into Marlborough Road (the short end) with my two cats. 

If you still need somebody please text me on 07811 132366. 

Thank you

Helen

Hi Diana

I have messaged you. 

Kind regards

Helen

I'm thinking of starting a local cat feeding WhatsApp group. If anybody wants to join please message me on 07811 132366. 

Thank you.

Helen (Marlborough Road.) 

Yep - all good now :) 

Hi Helen,

Good idea about the WhatsApp cat sitting group, would like to join. I live in Moffat Road, have a cat and would be happy to help locally with cat feeding (mainly weekends or evenings). 

I've sent you a message to the number given above.

Iwona

Hi Iwona. Thank you I have your message. I will reply later. 

Best wishes, Helen

Hi all, a very good trustworthy friend of mine is returning to London after her travels abroad, next week and is working as a live in pet sitter,  if anyone would be interested in this, for any pets for any time in the future please feel free to let me know and I will pass your  messages on to my friend. 

Hello, I’d like to join this group please, what a brilliant idea!
Theresa

Hi Theresa. If you send me a message on my number above I will put you in the group. Thanks, Helen

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Events

September 2022
SMTWTFS

Elsewhere on the Web

Translate this website

© 2022   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...