Hi there

This is probably a long shot but I wondered if there is a retired accountant out there who might be willing to help me fill in my SA tax return for a small fee? I can do most of it myself but need help with how to bring forward losses from a previous year.  My accounts are very simple and are part time freelance work and part time PAYE.

Thanks for reading!


Views: 38

Reply to This

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Elsewhere on the Web

Translate this website

© 2022   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...