Hello everyone, it's time to remind you of our Zero Market N22 this Sunday at Myddleton Road N22 8NE, 11am-4pm. Please remember to bring your own reusable bags and containers.
Here are some of the things you will be able to buy this Sunday:
- Beautiful flower displays made with flowers that have been rescued from our local supermarkets and events;
- Surplus fruit and veg at very low prices;
- Organic, locally grown, fresh produce;
- Plenty of refills, from laundry liquid to shower gel, to bath salts - all made in the UK (some in Haringey), vegan and plastic free;
- Plastic free toiletries such as deodorant, tooth tabs, bamboo toothbrushes, etc.
- Items handmade locally such as beeswax wraps, reusable produce bags, etc.
- Locally handmade, artisan fudge, marzipan and other sweet treats sold by the weight/unit.
- Kombucha and organic juices on tap.
Don't forget the amazing stalls from the Myddleton Road Market, which include street foods where most have vegan options and plenty of others like freshly baked bread and pastries. See you there!