A Community Network for Bowes Park and Bounds Green
The Muswell Hill Traders Group present the 4th Annual 'Eat, Drink and Be Merry In Muswell HIll' on Saturday 1st of December 2012
A day of community and family fun with street entertainment, carol singing, drinks, treats, magic and lots of special offers.
Something for kids of every age!
- Meet Santa
- Watch a snow queen hola hoop,
- get a free rickshaw ride around Muswell Hill
- hear local choirs sing carols
- munch a free locally made mince pie
- see an elf perform festive magic right in front of your eyes!
Plus do all your festive shopping locally and support a vibrant Muswell Hill, your Muswell Hill!
If you are a local community group and wish to get involved, either by show casing what you do or by spreading the word within your group then please contact us. We love working with everyone In Muswell Hill!
Add a Comment