Community News and Information (1,617)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goring postbox

I noticed tonight that the postbox on Goring Road is full to overflowing and evidently hasn't been emptied for days. I've sent a message to…

Started by Matthew Hawes

2 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Matthew Hawes

MP Leads protest against proposed Green Lanes betting shop

Yesterday Enfield Southgate MP David Burrowes led a small group of protesters campaigning against the opening of another betting shop on Gr…

Started by Richard McKeever

1 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

Drawing course starts Wed 17th April- only 2 places left

· Wednesdays:    19:30 - 22:00 17/4 - 17/7  (13 sessions) £195 Explore your creativity through drawing in an intimate group (maximum 8 stud…

Started by gabriela Schutz

0 Apr 13, 2013

Cycle Training in Enfield

Hi all,   There is a new company working for Enfield Council delivering cycle training of all types, called Cycle Confident.   http://www.c

Started by Will Embliss

0 Apr 12, 2013

Bowes & Bounds bird watching

What birds come to your garden? I'm newly obsessed with bird watching since I got a mega bird feeding station as a present. This morning th…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

4 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Musical instruments required for Enfield Parents and Children's (EPC) Charity

Hello everybody Well I'm delighted to let you know I have been successful in joining a charity as a volunteer to support children and thei…

Started by Suellen edgar

0 Apr 6, 2013

The Step is now doing pop-up dinners

(apologies if it's already common knowledge!) Our adorable The Step has started running pop-up dinners, one a month-ish. The first one just…

Started by Katrina Kollegaeva

0 Apr 1, 2013

Off street parking

Is it me ? ( probably ) or do you object to more gardens being converted to car parks. Despite the obvious problems with drainage, and the…

Started by Geoff Walsh

18 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Geoff Walsh

Supporting our locally based charities

Following last week’s list of “things you can do on Myddleton Road” I was prompted to include on here another thing you can do on Myddleton…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Mar 22, 2013

Myddleton Road Market - Sun 16th June - calling traders!

Hello - thought prob best to start a new thread for this! Just to let you know thanks to Haringey Council and the BPCA being very accommoda…

Started by Lucy Whitehead

0 Mar 21, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...