Community News and Information (1,612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dogs in Finsbury Gardens.

Little bit concerned about the recent atmosphere that's starting to creep up in Finbury gardens, a couple of kids approached me and told me…

Started by Grant Corr

7 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Kate Franzmann

Local history - a brilliant book review!

The current issue of the Hornsey Historical Society's Bulletin has a really good review of a local history book about New Southgate. It sho…

Started by Colin Marr

0 Mar 15, 2012

The Step update

Hi all We've been busy adding updating our website and just this morning opened it up to the great god Google so we thought you'd like to k…

Started by Nell Riches

8 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Trish Dyson

Paving slabs

Hello,   We're hoping to renovate what is currently Step Toe's yard, into a lovely Courtyard. So if anyone has any old paving slabs, flag s…

Started by Nathalie Slater

0 Mar 3, 2012

Fire at Wood Green Library

London Fire have reported that they dealt with a fire in Wood Green library on High Road, Wood Green, N22 early this morning. Part of the t…

Started by Richard McKeever

2 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Richard McKeever

Sunday Market - meeting at The Step at 7 pm on Wed 7 March

Anyone interested in the idea of starting a Sunday Market in Myddleton Road is welcome to come along to the initial exploratory meeting at…

Started by Kari Koonin

1 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Administrator

The Snow Sculptures of Bowes Park and Bounds Green

Local creativity and talent was apparent over the weekend as some new neighbours began to appear on the streets of our area. Snowmen; Snoww…

3 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Leaseholders – Do You Have Pier Management?

Hi all! I'm not yet a Bowes Park resident but hopefully will be soon! We're in the process of buying a flat in Manor Road, moving from Tufn…

Started by Sophie D

2 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Susie Jones

Stay safe and warm in the snowy weather

Our area was looking beautiful in the snowy weather this weekend - the forecast is for more snow and cold in the next few days. Advice a…

0 Feb 5, 2012

Myddleton Road Rejuvenation

I saw this article on the BBC news, perhaps Mary Portas can be approached to help rejuvenate Myddleton Road! The article also discusses th…

Started by Susie Jones

2 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Lucy Whitehead

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...