Haringey - About the Borough (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Heart Screening for 14 to 35 year olds at Tottenham Hotspur FC

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club has partnered with the charity Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY) and the Tom Clabburn Memorial Fund to provid…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 May 16, 2012

Funding available for community organisations celebrating 2012Olympics in Haringey

Haringey Council is inviting Haringey based voluntary and community sector organisations to apply for grants of between £500 to £2,000. The…

Started by Administrator

0 Apr 26, 2012

Haringey Bin Collections moving to once a fortnight

Haringey has plans to change to bi-weekly rubbish collections across the borough by the  summer, Liberal Democrat politicians have been cam…

2 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by John Mellor

Are you Ageing Well?

An odd question perhaps but Haringey Council, Age UK and others are interested in hearing from older residents. We're not about to ask your…

Started by David Clements

0 Mar 6, 2012

Neighbourhoods Connect - keeping people Warm 'n' Healthy

Since 2010 the Haringey Neighbourhoods Connect project has been supporting residents who are, or may become, vulnerable. As part of the pro…

Started by Administrator

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by David Clements

Nightingale School - Governors removed by the Minister of Education

Press coverage this week reveals that Nightingale Primary School in Wood Green has achieved  unwanted profile... as the first school to hav…

1 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Richard McKeever

I know a dark secluded place - not Hernado's Hideaway but Finsbury Park Track

I've just managed to get back to training at London Heathside Athletic Club after a lay off, so I got to see for myself the conditions on a…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 6, 2012

Look out for fake wine and fake champagne in Bounds Green and Muswell Hill.

London Borough of Haringey trading standards officers working with HM Revenue and Customs officials have raided a number of local shops and…

Started by Administrator

0 Nov 17, 2011

Haringey Council: consultation on the budget

As part of working toward a better Haringey, The Council is now conducting consultations on the budget and would like your feedback. Haring…

Started by Administrator

0 Nov 17, 2011

London's Poverty Profile - what does it tell us about the summer rioters?

Stark news from a report published this week that a baby born in Haringey is twice as likely to die by their 1st birthday as one born in th…

2 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...