Local Shops, Cafés Businesses etc. (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cat and small animals sitter

Cat and small animals sitting. Cat and small animals sitter. Cat and small animals sitter North London. Cat and small animals sitter North…

Started by Paradise for Animals

0 Mar 27, 2021

Xmas Opening Hours of local cafes etc

Bored of cooking and washing up? Need to get a few extra presents? Cara Francome has kindly put together a quick guide to the Xmas opening…

Started by Daniel Cowan

0 Dec 23, 2020

Desk Space Available on Myddleton Road

Hello. I'm the co-founder at two companies headquartered on Myddleton Road. One is a marketing agency for running, cycling and outdoors bra…

Started by Simon Freeman

0 Jul 6, 2020

My virtual neighbourhood: adding Bounds Green

Would be great to get Bounds Green on this if people want to add businesses offering services at the moment: https://www.myvirtualneighbour

Started by Louca-Mai Brady

0 Apr 21, 2020

Cat and small animals sitter

Hi neighbours I am already taking bookings for March and April so if you need a 5 star cat sitter look no more. Contact me on info@paradise…

Started by Paradise for Animals

0 Jan 27, 2020

Fish display at the Leafy Bean

Do make time if you can to pop into the Leafy Bean cafe at Bowes Park train station. The window (and ceiling) display, created by local art…

Started by Penny Woods

1 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by Daniel Cowan

BARNET FURNITURE CENTRE - LOADS OF NEW STOCK IN THE WAREHOUSE

Some really great new pieces in the warehouse. Stock changing regularly as new donations arrive. Brigid and the team look forward to welcom…

Started by stephen brice

0 Nov 16, 2018

Chance to sample local Bohem Brewery Czech beers and vegan pizza for £10 - tonight Fri 27th!

Hi Just to let you know that Karamel Restaurant in Wood Green is having a pizza and beer deal tonight, Friday 27th April.  Due to a big Dru…

Started by Alan Drummer

0 Apr 27, 2018

NEW YEAR, NEW JOB!!

The Step on Myddleton Road is looking for two lovely local people to join our happy kitchen team. FULL TIME CHEF, WEEKEND BRUNCH CHEF or P…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Jan 3, 2018

L.B.Enfield Pharamacy opening Christmas & New year 2017

A full list of the  opening times contracted to NHS England for pharmacies across Greater London Boroughs is available, CLICK HERE Extract…

Started by Donald Smith

0 Dec 19, 2017

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...