Local Shops, Cafés Businesses etc. (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support Small Business Saturday.

This weekend across the UK people will be marking Small Business Saturday by making a decision to support independent traders and local sma…

Started by Richard McKeever

4 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Richard McKeever

Myddleton Road Traders Meeting

On Thursday (20 November)Bounds Green Councillors and representatives of the We Love Myddleton Road Group have organised a meeting for trad…

Started by Clare Bull

0 Nov 16, 2014

Phone and Computer Repair Kiosk

I'd been looking for an economical way to repair my tablet's cracked screen. After scouring countless websites I found the best price by dr…

Started by Kevin@The Ground Bean Café

0 Nov 6, 2014

This Christmas - shop local and support our independent traders

The Christmas season is nearly upon us - the time of year when significant money is spent on Christmas presents, seasonal food and eating o…

0 Oct 31, 2014

Myddleton Road Market

Another great market in Myddleton Road last weekend! Some new stalls and some old favourites - and the glorious weather meant people stayed…

3 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Trish Dyson

www.haringeymenus.com - ten Muswell Hill restaurants just added

I'll add new menus whenever i can www.haringeymenus.com If you would like to add a menu contact me through the web site, there's no charge…

Started by Pete

0 Sep 18, 2014

The Step Featured in Haringey People Magazine

A richly deserved salute to The Step in Myddleton Road forms one of the feature articles in the current issue of the council's Haringey Pe…

Started by Administrator

2 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Irena Rybinska

Bikes for Good Causes - an excellent local social enterprise

Our area now has a great new social enterprise following the official opening of Bikes for Good Causes this week. Operating out of a shop f…

0 Jul 17, 2014

Local florist - if you are after some flowers this weekend, don't buy them in Tesco!

I just bought these flowers at Pola Flowers on Melbourne Avenue. I asked the lovely owner to make me a bouquet and walked out with these 10…

Started by Natalia Griffiths

4 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Sarah Richardson

Support our local business - Flippin Cow

Hello All, I am a local resident based in Noel Park who started my business with the help of my wonderful neighbor and Noel Park Market. Th…

Started by Flippin Cow

4 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Flippin Cow

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...