Traffic, Roads and Parking (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LB Enfield Consultation on Traffic in Wolves Lane area

Enfield Council is surveying local residents on their views about traffic conditions in the area centered around Wolves Lane east of Green…

Started by Administrator

0 Oct 7, 2014

Car Insurance claims and the postcode price hike

How much are you paying for your car insurance? We all know fees are higher in London than the rest of the UK  - but, chances are, you cou…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Jun 5, 2014

ANOTHER CAR WASH on Bourne Hill N13

It is my understanding that a second car wash opposite the existing one at the junction of Bourne Hill and Hoppers Road in Palmers Green wi…

Started by Andrew Nix

0 Apr 14, 2014

One way - or another

Ooops! Contractors working for Haringey council have apologised after painting arrows on this Crouch End mini-roundabout ... pointing in th…

0 Apr 8, 2014

Pedestrian Crossing on Warwick Road?

I am a week into the school run with my son, who started in reception at Bowes on Monday, and I am reminded what a nightmare crossing Warwi…

Started by Nicole James

16 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Administrator

30 mins Free Car Parking Campaign featured on Channel 4 Film

Options 30 minutes free parking for Haringey's high streets Our campaign to improve parking in Haringey featured in this Channel 4 film -…

Started by Suellen edgar

7 Oct 9, 2013

Stopping Proposed Tarmac Pavements

Enfield Council are proposing to replace the paving slabs of their parts of Whittington and Palmerston Roads with tarmac this November. Thi…

Started by Daniel Cowan

10 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by John Mellor

A406 - The most polluted road in London.

Air quality campaign group Clean Air London have published figures this week revealing the North Circular, has the worst traffic fumes of a…

1 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

Haringey pothole blitz!

Let Haringey know where the potholes are! The council will pump an extra £1.5million into its £4.5million roads maintenance programme to co…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

2 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Sam Hoggarth

Haringey - a borough-wide 20MPH speed limit?

This week Haringey Council have unveiled plans for a borough-wide 20 mile-per-hour speed limit. Proposals for the limit, to be applied to a…

Started by Administrator

21 May 31, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...