Donald Smith's Discussions (920)

Discussions Replied To (334) Replies Latest Activity

" Bus Route 558 Timetable see pdf"

Donald Smith replied Aug 7, 2015 to No Victoria line services to run between Walthamstow Central and Seven Sisters for three weeks!

9 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"Further to my previous comment  on Matt's input, be aware of the discussion at the p…"

Donald Smith replied Aug 6, 2015 to Bounds Green CPZ

73 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Ellie Douglas

"With no works permit visible on TFL works web site 4th August (noon) contractor arri…"

Donald Smith replied Aug 5, 2015 to Traffic Delays on Chase Side N14 owing to burst water main: Repairs in progress

3 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"I am sorry Sureka but W£m Morrison was the only LOCAL scheme I know....... Very much…"

Donald Smith replied Aug 5, 2015 to Do children go hungry in the school holidays?

2 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"Thanks Matt, to help others I have extracted the image Comments have to be submitt…"

Donald Smith replied Aug 4, 2015 to Bounds Green CPZ

73 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Ellie Douglas

"From the AA site Incidents "

Donald Smith replied Aug 4, 2015 to AGAIN Blame Thameswater! Water main leak North Circular Road at Bounds Green Road

1 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"Stratford Oyster extension (for more information on southeastern, Click HERE) You ca…"

Donald Smith replied Aug 2, 2015 to Dormant Money on Oyster Cards (how to reclaim)

1 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"Sorry Matt but regretfully you seem to be over-optimistic and have conflated two ite…"

Donald Smith replied Aug 1, 2015 to News on rail services from Bowes Park

19 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Matthew Clark

"Apple Pay for contactless travel using HSBC Bank cards has been activated, CLICK HER…"

Donald Smith replied Aug 1, 2015 to Tfl Contactless Payment and Part Time Working (aka flexible tube Fares)

1 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"In this week's Enfield Independent, (July 29th) Derek Honnor writes as follows: Pe…"

Donald Smith replied Jul 31, 2015 to What to do with Ritz Parade on North Circular?

56 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Donald Smith

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...