Alex Goldup's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a great addition to Myddleton Road. Superb coffee, pastries and cakes. Well wor…"

Alex Goldup replied Mar 18, 2017 to Piano shop is now a cafe too

4 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Alex Goldup

"Donna, I've been a member for over a year now and couldn't recommend it more highly.…"

Alex Goldup replied Mar 9, 2017 to Gym recommendations

9 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Vidya

"It is indeed a great place to be. There is an increasingly varied and attractive var…"

Alex Goldup replied Jan 16, 2016 to Two Bedroom Flat Sought

10 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

"Hi Lindsay. Sure. I've sent you a 'connection request' which, I think, you will need…"

Alex Goldup replied Jan 1, 2016 to New neighbours - in need of a set of ladders!

4 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Lindsay Barchan

"Hi Lindsay. Welcome to the area! We have a somewhat rickety but still (just about) f…"

Alex Goldup replied Dec 31, 2015 to New neighbours - in need of a set of ladders!

4 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Lindsay Barchan

"Hi Richard. I've read elsewhere - possibly on Harringay Online - that the new weeken…"

Alex Goldup replied Nov 10, 2015 to News on rail services from Bowes Park

19 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Matthew Clark

"Thank you Caroline. Couldn't agree more. Terrific news about the shop front and anot…"

Alex Goldup replied Sep 11, 2015 to New Residential Planning Application for Shopfront on Myddleton Road

6 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Alex Goldup

"I think that's rather a sweeping generalisation, Amanda. As others have said elsewhe…"

Alex Goldup replied Sep 10, 2015 to New Residential Planning Application for Shopfront on Myddleton Road

6 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Alex Goldup

"Good news. I received a letter yesterday from Haringey's planning dept to say that t…"

Alex Goldup replied Sep 9, 2015 to New Residential Planning Application for Shopfront on Myddleton Road

6 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Alex Goldup

"Thanks for alerting us to this Richard. These seems very much at odds with the stead…"

Alex Goldup replied Jul 22, 2015 to New Residential Planning Application for Shopfront on Myddleton Road

6 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Alex Goldup

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...