amanda wilkes's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sure they'll change their mind when they want to buy a property and realise thei…"

amanda wilkes replied Feb 9, 2016 to Haringey in Europe - new cross-party campaign

9 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by amanda wilkes

"Visit any doctors surgery/school etc in Haringey and tell me we need more immigratio…"

amanda wilkes replied Feb 8, 2016 to Haringey in Europe - new cross-party campaign

9 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by amanda wilkes

"Pub chains will only invest where they can make money. There may be a few people in…"

amanda wilkes replied Feb 1, 2016 to The Prince Pub: An Asset of Community Value

58 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Richard Matz

"I think the location is the problem with this pub. It's too far away from any afflue…"

amanda wilkes replied Feb 1, 2016 to The Prince Pub: An Asset of Community Value

58 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Richard Matz

"i would not recommend Mr Staton. we took our cat to him as she had a slight limp. he…"

amanda wilkes replied Jan 26, 2016 to Local Vets

8 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Tiziana Basilicata

"I think this is a good idea. I often drive from Hangar Lane to Bounds green and that…"

amanda wilkes replied Jan 24, 2016 to Bounds Green to Trial New Speed Cameras

7 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Warren Hamilton

"Please don't flypost. "

amanda wilkes replied Jan 22, 2016 to Flyposting (Salsa and drawing/painting - again)

3 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by amanda wilkes

"Please don't flypost, yes, that includes you - the new english language school."

amanda wilkes replied Jan 16, 2016 to Flyposting (Salsa and drawing/painting - again)

3 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by amanda wilkes

"it's better value the other side of the high road (woodside, lyndhurst, maryland, sy…"

amanda wilkes replied Jan 15, 2016 to Two Bedroom Flat Sought

10 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

"you might struggle at that budget. bounds green 2 beds are more like £1,500 pcm htt…"

amanda wilkes replied Jan 14, 2016 to Two Bedroom Flat Sought

10 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...