Suellen edgar's Discussions (187)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't know how, but I'm as strong as an ox, got the constitution of one too! Medical…"

Suellen edgar replied Oct 8, 2014 to Looking to borrow a large trailer, and get some help with George Moore's Myddleton Road

11 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Clare

"Hiya Nick, Let me know when you have the trailer sorted and will happily come and h…"

Suellen edgar replied Oct 8, 2014 to Looking to borrow a large trailer, and get some help with George Moore's Myddleton Road

11 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Clare

"Palmers Green Festival happens this Sunday 7th September. http://www.enfieldindepen…"

Suellen edgar replied Sep 5, 2014 to Palmers Green Festival 2014 - Stall booking now available

2 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Julia

"Try the Dry cleaners on Myddleton Road . I've always taken my alterations there and…"

Suellen edgar replied Aug 20, 2014 to Anyone know of a good local seamstress?

5 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Sarah Wright

"Great, thanks for his number, Kate. I will call him next week. Many thanks again"

Suellen edgar replied Aug 9, 2014 to Builder & Decorator

4 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Suellen edgar

"Hi thanks the the tip, I'm looking for a new kitchen to be installed so contacted th…"

Suellen edgar replied Aug 7, 2014 to Builder & Decorator

4 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Suellen edgar

"Same here Kari, I'm doing my own searches for a friend. Fingers crossed we both find…"

Suellen edgar replied Jul 29, 2014 to Friend looking for 2 bed flat in the area

1 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Suellen edgar

"Hi Natalia, is this the same shop? ADDRESS: 101-103 Green Lanes, Palmers Green Lond…"

Suellen edgar replied Jul 5, 2014 to Local florist - if you are after some flowers this weekend, don't buy them in Tesco!

4 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Sarah Richardson

"I thought they were horseflies! Saw so many flying and crawling yesterday, all this…"

Suellen edgar replied Jul 3, 2014 to It's Flying Ant Day!

3 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Eugene McConville

"Hi do you have a website? I am interested in the Tue class and would like details of…"

Suellen edgar replied Jun 30, 2014 to Yoga - Myddleton Road

9 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Rachel Blunt

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...