Sureka Fernando's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Woop woop! Thank you North London Press for this lovely story spotted by Donald Smit…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 9, 2015 to Summer Party in aid of North London Samaritans - Saturday 11 July!

3 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Dear all,  Thank you for all your replies and interest both here and via email - ple…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 7, 2015 to Bounds Green Business Association - Get Involved! (PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED MEETING DATE BELOW!)

19 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by gabriela Schutz

"Just a reminder about our Charity Salsa Party on Saturday 11 July! All welcome - get…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 6, 2015 to Summer Party in aid of North London Samaritans - Saturday 11 July!

3 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Lovely suggestion - go for Leigh's idea then! x"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 3, 2015 to Women's clothing to give away for FREE

4 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Leigh

"Good interview Richard! And thank you for your wonderful pictures of our Salsa show…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 2, 2015 to Myddleton Road Street Festival

3 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Hi Anne, I'm interested! I've sent you a request to connect. Thanks Sureka x"

Sureka Fernando replied Jun 30, 2015 to Women's clothing to give away for FREE

4 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Leigh

"I doubt it too Toby - we've all received fake threatening emails, anonymous texts, c…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jun 30, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"Thanks for all your replies, messages of support and interest in the Bounds Green Bu…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jun 27, 2015 to Bounds Green Business Association - Get Involved! (PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED MEETING DATE BELOW!)

19 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by gabriela Schutz

"Thank you so much Gabriela! Guys, we now have LOADS of fabulous prizes including 1-1…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jun 26, 2015 to Call for prize donations for North London Samaritans!

2 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"I am not practical sadly (I'm a Salsa teacher) but I hugely value what the BPCA offe…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jun 26, 2015 to Supporting Bowes Park

5 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Catharine Perry

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...