Lindsey Berthoud's Discussions (488)

Discussions Replied To (401) Replies Latest Activity

"I was rather hoping it would be a cover of the much better Heather Smalls song but s…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Feb 12, 2012 to Proud Performers: Bowes School children appear in video with JLS and British Olympic medal winners.

2 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

"On a related note, I just saw that Hackney's Tin Tabernacle is up for sale. "

Lindsey Berthoud replied Feb 7, 2012 to Bowes Park "Tin Tabernacle" and proposals for redevelopment

21 Mar 12, 2013

"I don't have a worst route at present, but I'm very glad the 141 is back running all…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Jan 20, 2012 to Which is your least favourite local bus route?

9 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Caroline Bernard Moxey

"I was looking into the obelisk myself this week and found this report on Haringey's…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Dec 29, 2011 to Memories of London's water fountains for a book about drinking water

4 Dec 29, 2011

"Thanks Alison! "

Lindsey Berthoud replied Dec 16, 2011 to Bowes Park "Tin Tabernacle" and proposals for redevelopment

21 Mar 12, 2013

"Space Makers got Brixton Village going again: http://spacemakers.org.uk/ What a grea…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Dec 11, 2011 to Sunday Market...?

144 Mar 22, 2013

"Oh, hang on - it's on 14 December at Cineworld WG! I will get my ticket now. Also wr…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Dec 10, 2011 to If you weren't around anymore ... would your neighbours notice?

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Lucy Whitehead

"I just wanted to share this fascinating website with you www.londonremembers.com whi…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Dec 10, 2011 to Who are our Local Heroes?

36 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Michael Cordwell James

"So sorry to have missed this special screening - but glad to see more screenings sta…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Dec 10, 2011 to If you weren't around anymore ... would your neighbours notice?

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Lucy Whitehead

"Fascinating! I walk past this all the time and often wonder about it. What about the…"

Lindsey Berthoud replied Dec 10, 2011 to Bowes Park "Tin Tabernacle" and proposals for redevelopment

21 Mar 12, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...