Geoffrey Kemball-Cook's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Richard Thanks for this and good for Alan to raise the issue in the local medi…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Sep 13, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Thanks Matthew for this. As part of my cage-rattling last week I contacted BHORA (Br…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Sep 8, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Wow Matthew that's great. I will follow the same route but use my own words (I will…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Sep 4, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Dear Nick Thanks for your helpful posting. Absurdity is piled upon absurdity. Any di…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Sep 3, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"False expectations? I am not trying to raise anyone's expectations, I am trying to r…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Sep 2, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Sorry Alan, what does that mean "will revert"? Can you contact TfL and ask them to f…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Sep 2, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Alan, what's the story? It is now 2 September and the stairs at both ends of the br…"

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Hi Alan I entirely take your point but without wishing to go into a long discourse,…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Jul 29, 2014 to McDonalds Drive Through at Ritz Parade: A new planning application?

22 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by David Lionel Hughes

"Looking at the planning documents, and backing up from the search page there are oth…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Jul 27, 2014 to McDonalds Drive Through at Ritz Parade: A new planning application?

22 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by David Lionel Hughes

"As a Green Party candidate standing in Bowes Ward I would like to congratulate Yasem…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied May 23, 2014 to Election 2014 Local council results

5 May 27, 2014
Reply by John Mellor

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...