Karen Briggs's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joshua, I was at the meeting at TaB when you brought this up with the councillors…"

Karen Briggs replied Sep 9, 2015 to Bounds Green CPZ

74 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Ellie Douglas

"Yes, I agree. Does make the streets look shabby. I was thinking the other day that t…"

Karen Briggs replied Mar 8, 2015 to Too much flyposting?

1 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Karen Briggs

"Hi Josh, residents on Highworth Road have started discussing this too. As well as th…"

Karen Briggs replied Mar 2, 2015 to Bounds Green CPZ

74 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Ellie Douglas

"Just been into the newsagent on Bounds Green Road, near The Ranelagh, and they had s…"

Karen Briggs replied Jan 24, 2014 to BE WARNED : Mugging on Whittington Road ...

14 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Richard McKeever

"Shame they can't correctly spell the name of the road in the Haringey Independent ar…"

Karen Briggs replied Oct 9, 2012 to Proper Paving Stones For Tarmac - Haringey's Policy

14 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Julie McNamee

"No, it's never happened to me as I don't drive. Was thinking of your example"

Karen Briggs replied Aug 21, 2012 to Haringey Council painted a disabled bay around my car and then fined me

3 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Karen Briggs

"Awful story but, nothing surprises me. Councils seem more than able to put up signs…"

Karen Briggs replied Aug 21, 2012 to Haringey Council painted a disabled bay around my car and then fined me

3 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Karen Briggs

"The programme that Rachella mentioned, 'The Secret History of Our Streets', showed a…"

Karen Briggs replied Jun 17, 2012 to Redevelopment of 2 Maidstone Road

9 Mar 12, 2013

"Hi Rachella, Yes, I saw the 2 episodes shown so far. I lived in Camberwell about 25…"

Karen Briggs replied Jun 17, 2012 to Redevelopment of 2 Maidstone Road

9 Mar 12, 2013

"Before I go any further, I must admit that I don't drive and therefore am not a car…"

Karen Briggs replied Apr 4, 2012 to Are you finding it harder to park in and around Melbourne, Sidney, Palmerston?

19 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Judy

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...