Vivian Perkins's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I quite agree.   Well said."

Vivian Perkins replied Mar 12, 2016 to Misuse of Disabled blue parking badges

10 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by michelle jones

"Bear in mind that there are such things as hidden disabilities.   Lots of people ass…"

Vivian Perkins replied Mar 12, 2016 to Misuse of Disabled blue parking badges

10 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by michelle jones

"Lucky you!   Beautiful as they are, they scare away the smaller birds.   What were t…"

Vivian Perkins replied Feb 1, 2016 to Are you joining the RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch This weekend?

4 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Vivian Perkins

"Think the birds know they are being counted and hide.   Having had green parakeets,…"

Vivian Perkins replied Jan 31, 2016 to Are you joining the RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch This weekend?

4 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Vivian Perkins

"Try Oscar of Searock on Whittington Road. He fitted new taps in my small bathroom. I…"

Vivian Perkins replied Dec 4, 2015 to Bathroom fitter?

6 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Marie Gilmour

"I thought Myddleton Road was in a conservation area."

Vivian Perkins replied Jan 24, 2015 to Object to another application on Myddleton Road

9 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Susan Mears

"Thanks for the info. Makes me wonder if that can run, why not the others? I can now…"

Vivian Perkins replied Sep 26, 2014 to Buses suspended from driving directly from Bounds Green Station to Muswell Hill

13 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Val Turpin

"Thank you so much for the offer.  I was very touched by your kindness.  I did manage…"

Vivian Perkins replied Sep 26, 2014 to Buses suspended from driving directly from Bounds Green Station to Muswell Hill

13 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Val Turpin

"Thanks for this info.  How is one supposed to get to the Sunshine Garden Centre.  I…"

Vivian Perkins replied Sep 19, 2014 to Buses suspended from driving directly from Bounds Green Station to Muswell Hill

13 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Val Turpin

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...