Toby Travis's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the area of Tewkesbury Terrace green near the Ranelagh Arms could be improve…"

Toby Travis replied Jun 26, 2013 to Pocket Parks - any suggestions for new open spaces locally?

26 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

"I don't know if would qualify as a pocket park, but I was thinking that there's pote…"

Toby Travis replied Nov 30, 2012 to Pocket Parks - any suggestions for new open spaces locally?

26 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

"We rang our doorbell for a minute or two but apart from that the street was quiet as…"

Toby Travis replied Jul 27, 2012 to All The Bells

5 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Toby Travis

"Hi Tom, Thanks for the contact details, I'll give Robin a call. Also I appreciate th…"

Toby Travis replied Sep 16, 2011 to Loft conversion recommendations and advice...

19 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Reenski

"Chris,   I think I talked to someone from Ecodomus at the Highgate Festival this yea…"

Toby Travis replied Sep 16, 2011 to Loft conversion recommendations and advice...

19 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Reenski

"Hi Diana,   Many thanks for the recommendation - I've booked Rooftop Rooms in to giv…"

19 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Reenski

"Hi Chris   Thanks for the advice, I'm going to phone Sunlight for a quotation.   Int…"

19 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Reenski

"Yes, please send me the details of the architect you know in Cockfosters - it seems…"

19 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Reenski

"Hi Tom Thanks for your very full and informative reply. We've already been to see on…"

Toby Travis replied Sep 14, 2011 to Loft conversion recommendations and advice...

19 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Reenski

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...