Melanie Corfield's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

" Yes have had suits made there and he is excellent.  He's been there many years (go…"

Melanie Corfield replied Nov 29, 2013 to Tailor on Myddleton Road

4 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Suellen edgar

"Yes, that's no problem......I have been intending to get around to this for about th…"

Melanie Corfield replied Jul 8, 2013 to Any recommendations for local upholsterer?

6 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"Thank you - I will give them a try!"

Melanie Corfield replied Jul 8, 2013 to Any recommendations for local upholsterer?

6 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"Just to agree - it's a great idea! And welcome to the area.  "

Melanie Corfield replied Jun 6, 2013 to Bowes Park Mural?

53 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Dharmesh

"Dogs are still allowed in Finsbury Gardens on a lead.  Some residents want to ban th…"

Melanie Corfield replied Jun 6, 2013 to New Haringey Dog Control orders - keep dogs on a lead or pay £80 fine

4 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Melanie Corfield

"Is that the guy that goes jogging with them?  He's always ahead of them so doesn't s…"

Melanie Corfield replied Jun 6, 2013 to New Haringey Dog Control orders - keep dogs on a lead or pay £80 fine

4 Jun 6, 2013

"What a weird statement from Sincura!  I guess the work is already in the hands of a…"

Melanie Corfield replied May 13, 2013 to Wood Green "Banksy" appears in new London art auction

14 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

"The new theatre plan is especially exciting, along with the prediction of more local…"

Melanie Corfield replied May 11, 2013 to Alexandra Palace awarded £24M to regenerate the People's Palace

6 May 11, 2013

"Supply and demand!  Mind you, no-one has paid that price yet. It is a shame and an i…"

Melanie Corfield replied May 11, 2013 to Wood Green "Banksy" appears in new London art auction

14 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

"When I moved in (1987) I did all my food shopping in Myddleton Road - there were two…"

Melanie Corfield replied May 11, 2013 to Letting Agents - Myddleton Road

10 May 11, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...