Nicki Della Porta's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi David, I'd be happy to chat to you about your cleaning requirements and can provi…"

Nicki Della Porta replied Feb 12, 2018 to Cleaner recommendations

6 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Nicki Della Porta

"Hi Diana I realise you posted this a while back - have you found someone or are you…"

Nicki Della Porta replied May 24, 2016 to garden help wanted

5 May 24, 2016
Reply by Diana Craig

"Hi William, we have a good window cleaner who covers your area - Mr Fish (Phil), 079…"

Nicki Della Porta replied May 6, 2016 to Window Cleaners

7 Apr 2
Reply by Barry James

"Hi Mandy I've been using freecycle for a while but tend to find that people express…"

Nicki Della Porta replied Nov 23, 2014 to Double Electrical Oven with Ceramic Hob

5 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Mandy Norman

"I just wanted to update this discussion and can highly recommend 'The Fireplace Stud…"

Nicki Della Porta replied Oct 27, 2014 to I'm looking to have a woodburning stove fitted ...

2 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Alex Goldup

"Hi Carlos If you haven't found a gardener yet, I would be happy to recommend David P…"

Nicki Della Porta replied Jun 13, 2014 to Gardener wanted

7 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Caroline Green

"Hi Sureka, yes it does, thanks so much."

Nicki Della Porta replied Aug 31, 2013 to Does anyone have some cardboard boxes I can have/borrow?

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Nicki Della Porta

"Thanks Leigh .. I'm becoming increasingly impressed and slightly overawed by their s…"

Nicki Della Porta replied Aug 23, 2013 to Can you recommend a professional for moth control treatment?

13 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Leigh

"Mmmm, I'm also wondering whether to go the hard floor route. Thank you."

Nicki Della Porta replied Aug 21, 2013 to Can you recommend a professional for moth control treatment?

13 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Leigh

"Thanks Nicola, I will look into the moth papers. I didn't realise how long they can…"

Nicki Della Porta replied Aug 21, 2013 to Can you recommend a professional for moth control treatment?

13 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Leigh

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...