Alison M's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"May be entirely unsuitable/too expensive but do you know that Wetherspoons is dispos…"

Alison M replied Oct 7, 2022 to Support a Cinema and Arts Hub in Palmers Green

2 Oct 9, 2022
Reply by Cara Mc

"I don't know if both or either of these points below are connected to the refresh, b…"

Alison M replied Nov 18, 2020 to Updating the look of Bowes and Bounds

4 Nov 22, 2020
Reply by Daniel Cowan

"We've used Oscar (trading as Sea Rock) for that sort of thing.  He is based in Whitt…"

Alison M replied Oct 14, 2020 to Dripping Kitchen tap repair?

3 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Noeleen Corrigan

"I used to find him scary before I realised he wasn't, and heard about his sad story.…"

Alison M replied Apr 5, 2020 to Rufus (the eccentric and elderly Caribbean man with a grey beard who used to walk around Wood/Bounds Green shouting in Patois) has passed away

2 Apr 5, 2020
Reply by Alison M

"Thanks Stephen.  Just to add that today they have been putting up metal barriers to…"

Alison M replied Mar 20, 2020 to Alexandra Park and Palace - what's open and what's not

2 Mar 21, 2020
Reply by Stephen Middleton

"We used Abbott's Guttering some time ago and were happy with them.  Nice guy. https:…"

Alison M replied Sep 9, 2019 to Gutters

1 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Alison M

"So sorry to hear about this Simon, and many thanks for letting people know.  Hope th…"

Alison M replied Nov 22, 2015 to Being shot (with an airgun) in Ally Pally

2 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Deirdre Stowell-Smith

"Hi Kate I've got 2 music stands (just the foldaway metal sort) which you are most we…"

Alison M replied Nov 7, 2015 to Community Choir needs your Help!

2 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Kate Franzmann

"Looks great - well done.  With my proof-reading hat on, you may want to correct the…"

Alison M replied Jul 29, 2015 to The Prince

98 May 9, 2016
Reply by Alex

"Caroline’s hollyhocks make a fabulous display – I often see people taking photos of…"

Alison M replied Jul 6, 2015 to Nightingale Gardens Does anynone know its history?

9 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...