Basil Clarke's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Daniel Would you mind if I copied this to Www.pgweb.uk with attribution. I was se…"

Basil Clarke replied Mar 7, 2021 to Petition for a Broomfield Skatepark

2 Mar 7, 2021
Reply by Lucy Whitehead

"Hi Susie, How local to Bounds Green do the contributors need to be? I run the Palme…"

Basil Clarke replied Aug 18, 2020 to Coronavirus-inspired anthology launched from North London

2 Aug 18, 2020
Reply by Susie Helme

"The North London Waste Authority board will be meeting on Thursday afternoon (online…"

Basil Clarke replied Jun 22, 2020 to Seven North London councils funding a huge new incinerator that will undermine climate action

5 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"Thanks, Richard.  I've passed that on.  It looks like a very useful resource.  Cheer…"

Basil Clarke replied Aug 5, 2016 to Any advice on finding a childminder?

3 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by Kiby

"A petition to try to save the Wolves Lane centre has so far gathered 1600 votes, but…"

Basil Clarke replied Mar 11, 2016 to Save Wolves Lane Horticultural Centre

2 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Richard Matz

"I got 40% for Palmers Green ward.  I badly underestimated the number of Christians a…"

Basil Clarke replied Jul 24, 2014 to How well do you know your area?

5 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Michael Dawson

"I'm not Alan and I don't suppose he will agree with what I'm saying here - though he…"

Basil Clarke replied Feb 24, 2014 to The Enfield Experiment - radical ideas to tackle economic decline.

35 Feb 27, 2014

"Hear, hear!  That would be a civilised society, of the sort that we were working tow…"

Basil Clarke replied Feb 8, 2014 to The Enfield Experiment - radical ideas to tackle economic decline.

35 Feb 27, 2014

"Alan Sitkin is one of very few politicians who are taking practical initiatives to h…"

Basil Clarke replied Feb 7, 2014 to The Enfield Experiment - radical ideas to tackle economic decline.

35 Feb 27, 2014

"How long before Theresa May decides that Alan Sitkin is a communist and therefore ta…"

Basil Clarke replied Feb 4, 2014 to The Enfield Experiment - radical ideas to tackle economic decline.

35 Feb 27, 2014

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...