Caroline Simpson's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Wonderful!  And they have come back on the same day as last year.  May 12.  If you t…"

Caroline Simpson replied May 13, 2022 to Swifts return to Myddleton Road!

1 May 13, 2022
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"Here is a photo from about 1962 of this end of Myddleton Road.  Now in the Haringey…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jan 14, 2021 to Bowes Park Station

6 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by Antonio Favata

"On the right hand corner as you look from the station is Mum's Bistro - formerly Mum…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jan 14, 2021 to Bowes Park Station

6 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by Antonio Favata

"I am sorry... but there is no way that I would support the removal of the No Right T…"

Caroline Simpson replied Sep 24, 2020 to Bowes Quieter Neighbourhood Scheme

48 Aug 26, 2021
Reply by Andrew McClusky

"Just a quickie... I gather from someone who knows about Hindu customs and religion t…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jun 18, 2020 to Food for the Gods?

2 Mar 31
Reply by Barry James

"Depends on how long you need it to be... but I have one on a wheel that you could bo…"

Caroline Simpson replied Mar 11, 2020 to Borrow a water hose for a week?

2 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Suellen edgar

"Dear Bernadette, While I do not want this to turn into some sort of on-line argument…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jan 5, 2020 to REINSTATE RIGHT TURN ON THE TOP OF BOUNDS GREEN WHITTINGTON ROAD "JUNCTION

17 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Bernadette Osman

"Gosh, you have lived here a long time, Bernadette, and must have seen a great deal o…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jan 1, 2020 to REINSTATE RIGHT TURN ON THE TOP OF BOUNDS GREEN WHITTINGTON ROAD "JUNCTION

17 Jan 5, 2020

"I live on the bend of Whittington not far from the Bounds Green Road junction.  When…"

Caroline Simpson replied Jan 1, 2020 to REINSTATE RIGHT TURN ON THE TOP OF BOUNDS GREEN WHITTINGTON ROAD "JUNCTION

17 Jan 5, 2020

"Thanks Peter.  I was not belittling their aggressive actions.  It must have been hor…"

Caroline Simpson replied Sep 27, 2019 to Beware - aggressive Bike Gang Nightingale Gardens

7 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Marta

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...