Charlotte Argyle's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Melanie and Juliet, yes I can't imagine the New RIver flooding! I'm changing…"

Charlotte Argyle replied Jul 29, 2017 to Subsidence

6 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Donald Smith

"Thanks Donald that's helpful. I'll definitely shop around. And yes IPT has gone up! …"

Charlotte Argyle replied Jul 27, 2017 to Subsidence

6 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Donald Smith

"Hi everyone  I'd like to recommend local handyman Marcin Siwicki. Marcin arrived pro…"

Charlotte Argyle replied Jul 15, 2017 to Handyman

3 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Charlotte Argyle

"Sheldon and his colleague fitted some smoke alarms for me today - they came on time,…"

Charlotte Argyle replied Jul 14, 2017 to Good local electrician - recommendation

3 Jul 14, 2017

"Thanks Kevin, since I posted I've had a few recommendations from other sources and I…"

Charlotte Argyle replied Jun 30, 2015 to bathroom installation

2 Jun 30, 2015

"Hello Theresa  I have been using a useful website called hassle.com to find local cl…"

Charlotte Argyle replied Jun 25, 2015 to Looking for a reliable cleaner

2 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Theresa Beattie

"ps Sue I've just seen a reference to the BG safer neighbour hoods team on this site:…"

Charlotte Argyle replied Sep 28, 2014 to Anti-social behaviour in the small "garden" in front of Passmore Edwards House on Bounds Green Road

2 Sep 28, 2014

"Hello Sue  Sorry to hear about this, can I suggest you report any anti-social behavi…"

Charlotte Argyle replied Sep 28, 2014 to Anti-social behaviour in the small "garden" in front of Passmore Edwards House on Bounds Green Road

2 Sep 28, 2014

"thanks Sophia appreciate that."

Charlotte Argyle replied Sep 25, 2014 to anti-social behaviour towards women

2 Sep 25, 2014

"Thank you Beulah - I live in Bounds Green and work for Macmillan so great to hear ab…"

Charlotte Argyle replied Sep 27, 2012 to Invitation for the 29th Sept - BGM Bunting and McMillan Fundraiser

4 Sep 27, 2012

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...