All Discussions Tagged 'garden' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shed building

I am looking into the option of someone building a shed for me. I have not bought it yet, but wanted to find out how much that might cost.…

Started by Sula Bruce

2 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Tracy Knatt

Nightingale Gardens Does anynone know its history?

An interesting little item over on the always  excellent Londonist website alerted me to: "A formal garden fallen into wondrous wild neglec…

Started by Richard McKeever

9 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Face painter wanted: Comunity Garden picnic on 13 June

We're looking for a face painter for the Myddleton Road Community Garden Picnic on 13 June. 1-2 hours only, materials can be provided. Plea…

Started by Kari Koonin

0 May 15, 2015

Community gardens and food growing - grants available

Enfield Council have just announced the launch of twelve £500 grants to community groups wishing to set up a community garden, grow their…

Started by Administrator

0 Jan 23, 2015

FREE Compost still Available

There is still quite a lot of FREE compost available in the Paddock Car Park Bay 5/6 of Alexandra Park. Bring a shovel and help yourselves.…

Started by Stephen Middleton

0 Oct 28, 2014

Garden Waste - Help

Morning all, We've recently came out of a battle with Enfield Council due to them refusing to supply us with a garden waste bin and more an…

Started by Matt McLeary

3 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Alan Sitkin

Local gardening company

Hi there. We're looking to level a section of our garden and get it turfed.  Can anyone recommend a good local gardening company to do this…

Started by Paul Reynolds

4 May 28, 2014
Reply by EyeInTheSky

2 bedroom garden flat needed

My partner and I (both working) are looking for a 2 bedroom flat or house with a garden in the BP/BG area. We currently live on Clarence Ro…

Started by Tiziana Basilicata

0 Apr 30, 2014

1 Bedroom House for Rent in Clarence Road, N22

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who currently lives abroad. He has a beautiful one bedroom house in Clarence Road that he's looking…

Started by Mandy Norman

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Mandy Norman

Could I borrow...?

Hello good people of Bowes & Bounds, sorry for the impertinence but I was wondering if anyone had a fence paint sprayer that I could bo…

Started by James McConnell

3 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by James McConnell

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...