All Discussions Tagged 'gardener' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

garden wall builder needed

I've checked the forums but there is nothing up to date.  I need someone to repair a broken brick gatepost.  All the bricks are there and m…

Started by Thuranie Aruliah

3 Apr 21, 2023
Reply by Anna Jenkins

garden help wanted

Can anyone recommend someone to help in my garden? Basically I just need someone to dig over some of the beds and remove weeds, and level s…

Started by Diana Craig

5 May 24, 2016
Reply by Diana Craig

Gardener wanted

Hi, I'm looking for a gardener to sort out my back garden. It needs cutting back and tidying up. Can anyone recommend one? We're in Livings…

Started by Carlos Rodrigues

7 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Caroline Green

Gardening handy man

Hi I am looking for a gardening handyman but not a landscape gardener. We have a relatively easy garden but are so busy working it's becomi…

Started by Tamara Coyle

1 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Mat Riches

Landcape Gardner/ Gardener

Hi, I'm looking for a landscape gardener to work their magic on a very small space in Bounds Green on a limited budget.  If you know anyone…

Started by Jude Habib

5 May 29, 2014
Reply by Jude Habib

Local gardening company

Hi there. We're looking to level a section of our garden and get it turfed.  Can anyone recommend a good local gardening company to do this…

Started by Paul Reynolds

4 May 28, 2014
Reply by EyeInTheSky

urgent need of a handyman

Hi!   I am in need of a good all round handyman willing to do a variety of odd jobs much needed around the house! Could anyone please give…

Started by miranda andrea

9 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Dane Buckman

Garden troubles

Hey all I moved into my current place back in October and within a few weeks we had managed to clear a really overgrown part of our garden…

Started by Pat Casey

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Liz Douglas

Local Gardener Needed

Can anyone recommend a good gardener to help us tidy & clear our small but high maintenance garden? Many thanks.

Started by Tracy Webber

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Caroline Simpson

Gardener needed

Hello everyone - it's that time of year again when everything in the garden suddenly goes wild and rampant!  I'm in need of someone to cut…

Started by Trish Dyson

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Richard McKeever

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...