All Discussions Tagged 'london' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exceptionally Spacious and Light filled Commercial Office / Shop to rent on Myddleton Road N22

Located on a friendly local high street offering a choice of independent cafes and restaurants. We have an entire office/shop available…

Started by Tara

0 Aug 19, 2021

What if London were a National Park City?

We have had previous contributions on the forum about the project to declare London a National Park City. This is a grassroots movement wh…

Started by Richard McKeever

6 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Richard McKeever

Squatters at Shaftesbury Hall again - North London Samaritans

BBC Radio London interviewed the squatters and the story was covered at 6 50 pm, Tuesday June 14th. Its available on the Radio London websi…

Started by North London Samaritans

0 Jun 15, 2016

Piccadilly line services this weekend (5/6 March)

Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 March: No Piccadilly line service between Hammersmith and Northfields / Uxbridge and a significantly reduced servic…

Started by London Underground

4 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by London Underground

Have your say on Crossrail 2 - proposed extension from Alexandra Palace to New Southgate

A further consultation focusing on specific areas of Crossrail 2 launches today Changes proposed to Crossrail 2 route following feedback f…

6 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Matthew Kitching

London Passport Map

I'm a sucker for data visualisations - illustrations of information in an easily accessible and well designed image - and I am particularly…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Oct 6, 2015

New Salsa Sundays in Southgate!

Hi Bowes and Bounders,  I'm pleased to announce we now have 3 Salsa nights a week for you to enjoy! - Wednesdays in Bounds Green, Fridays i…

Started by Sureka Fernando

2 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Happy 50th anniversary, Haringey and Enfield!

Today is the 50th anniversary of the London Boroughs and the creation of Greater London.  A contact at Enfield told me "we have lots of stu…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

2 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Meerie

Please sign up now in support of the Pinkham Way Alliance's response to Haringey's land use survey

Haringey Council's land use (Sites Allocation) consultation is underway; please sign up now in support of the Pinkham Way Alliance's resp…

Started by Susie Holden

0 Mar 11, 2015

London Underground's proposed ticket office changes

Transport for London (TfL) will be making major changes to the way in which tickets are sold at London Underground stations as part of thei…

0 Aug 15, 2014

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...