All Discussions Tagged 'music' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local piano teacher wanted - any ideas

Want to start lessons for my youngest (4) and maybe my eldest (10) and my wife and I. Any local teachers that may come to the house (Torrin…

Started by Gavin Presman

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Thomas Poulton

Mercury Music Prize: Local lad makes good

Congratulations to Enfield's own James Blake  - who was awarded the much coveted Mercury Music prize last night. James is from Enfield havi…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Oct 31, 2013

North London zither supplies..?

A friend found an old zither and accompanying song book in her mum's shed on the Isle of Wight yesterday — both were bought by her gran aro…

Started by Jules

1 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

New Brass Band - Fortismere Community Brass (Muswell Hill)

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to tell you all about a new community brass band that I've been involved in setting up.  Originally established…

Started by Craig Boulton

11 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Craig Boulton

North London Brass plays Ally Pally: Sunday 21 July 2013 - FREE!

Our local brass band, North London Brass, rehearsing in Muswell Hill, Finchley and Enfield, is performing in front of Ally Pally between 1.…

Started by Martyn Stogden

3 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Martyn Stogden

Muswell Hill & Finchley Brass Band issues '9-Week Challenge' to learn a musical instrument

Muswell Hill & Finchley Brass Band is issuing a thrilling 9-Week Challenge to local people of all ages who have a yearning to learn to…

Started by Martyn Stogden

9 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Martyn Stogden

Fortismere Community Brass - Live at Ally Pally

It was really good to hear the Fortismere Community Brass Band playing in the gorgeous setting of The Grove at Ally Pally this afternoon -…

0 Jun 9, 2013

Musical instruments required for Enfield Parents and Children's (EPC) Charity

Hello everybody Well I'm delighted to let you know I have been successful in joining a charity as a volunteer to support children and thei…

Started by Suellen edgar

0 Apr 6, 2013

Do you know where to go for Local Live music?

On Monday I went for the first time to an open mic music session at the newly re-opened Woodman pub by Grovelands Park It's a lovely pub wi…

1 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Doug S

New live music night - open mic!

We just wanted to let you know that we've got a new Buskers’ Night at The Step starting this Tuesday (5th Feb) at 7.30pm and on the first T…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Feb 1, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...