No. 105 Myddleton Road - planning application for Certificate of Lawfulness

Hello,
The landlord for No. 105 Myddleton Road has applied to Haringey Council for a 'Certificate of Lawfulness' in relation to the 11 studio flats that comprise the property.
The plans submitted to the Council show that none of the flats meet minimum space requirements.
You can read about the landlord in media coverage of other houses he has converted to flats in North London:

and on Haringey Council's website: 
Do you think Haringey Council should grant a Certificate of Lawfulness for the 11 sub-standard flats in No. 105 Myddleton Road? 
You can post your comments on Haringey Council's website at:

Dan, Emma and James 
Co-Chairs, We Love Myddleton Road
PS We have been informed that although the Council's website states that 01/03/2018 is the end of the consultation, local residents can still submit comments via the link above for the next 3 weeks. 

Views: 676

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic to see so many objections to this on the planning services website, thank you for drawing our attention to this. So sad to see another property on Myddleton Road being used in this way! 

Good news. The application has been refused. Anyone know what happens now - does the landlord have to convert the space into decent accommodation? I'm assuming he can't receive Housing benefit for these properties now deemed unlawful.

My neighbor applied in the past to build 2 bedroom flat using whole his back garden right next to my back garden and the council granted. Then he decided not to do it later on. Then he was granted by the council for a new lessee for his front business, and had made a big problem to me with continuous noise and smell from 6 am till 11 pm for more than a year. The lessee now changed to another but the noise issue still ongoing with child's screaming and peoples speech noise echoing from them to my house. They haven't done any change of extraction venting problem either. Then the landlord of this business again applied the council to build yoga place in his back garden. I objected but only 2 people including me objected to this plan. In the end, I felt really hopeless in Bounds Green. Another side business of mine is also granted by the council. The people live there throw feces and make loud music constantly. One even came into my back garden at 11 pm standing in front of my back garden window so I had to call the police. The other day, 2 people entering my property so had to call the police again. The business people don't care about neighbors. They don't live there including the workers and the landlord themselves, so they don't care except earning money. People use the businesses never know what is happening backside and inside, there are many many another side of stories.

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...