Jo's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"My neighbor applied in the past to build 2 bedroom flat using whole his back garden…"

Jo replied Apr 18, 2018 to No. 105 Myddleton Road - planning application for Certificate of Lawfulness

3 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Jo

"Hi, I have objected. I hope it will help."

Jo replied Mar 4, 2018 to Local support requested - Proposed development 26-28 Brownlow Rd

6 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"Hi, Haydn Thank you for your comment. I am also hoping the next business will see wh…"

Jo replied Dec 5, 2017 to RE Piccolino cafe restaurant. Could anyone advise me, please?

22 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

"They started to make drilling and sawing noise recently and they always do it in the…"

Jo replied Dec 4, 2017 to RE Piccolino cafe restaurant. Could anyone advise me, please?

22 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

"They listened to me and gave me advice when I had problems this year in their surger…"

Jo replied Nov 26, 2017 to BOUNDS GREEN COUNCILLORS ALI, CLARE AND JOANNA

35 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"Hi, Monika, Thank you for your comment. I understand your side fully. I really wish…"

Jo replied Nov 18, 2017 to RE Piccolino cafe restaurant. Could anyone advise me, please?

22 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

"I am writing to ask if anyone in this community could help me to object a new planni…"

Jo replied Oct 29, 2017 to RE Piccolino cafe restaurant. Could anyone advise me, please?

22 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

"Hi, if so, it is highly possible that I need to be patient with reforming noises aga…"

Jo replied Oct 15, 2017 to RE Piccolino cafe restaurant. Could anyone advise me, please?

22 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

"Thank you for your comment. I think the landlord of the property will decide who is…"

Jo replied Oct 15, 2017 to RE Piccolino cafe restaurant. Could anyone advise me, please?

22 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

"Hi, Lucia Thank you very much for your advice. No, I didn't have any noise problems…"

Jo replied Oct 13, 2017 to RE Piccolino cafe restaurant. Could anyone advise me, please?

22 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...