About the Bowes and Bounds website (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please complete our User Survey

We want to find out what people who visit the site think of it: So we have set up a user survey for you to tell us what you think of the si…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Mar 1, 2013

Help with Uploading photos

Please can you advise me as to why it takes so long to upload my photos into my blog on here?  I wait and wait and the little wheel goes ro…

Started by Kathleen Duffy

3 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Duffy

European Cookie Directive

The European Cookie Directive ... no not a Brussels bureaucrat meddling in our biscuit recipes - but a small piece of technical legislation…

Started by Administrator

0 May 29, 2012

A few minor changes to Bowes and Bounds Connected

This week I have made a couple of minor changes to the site. We have for some time had a rarely used live chat facility on the site - it h…

0 May 4, 2012

Extending the ways we connect ...

As well as the main activity here on the Forum Bowes and Bounds Connected has an online presence on several other social media platforms:…

1 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Bowes and Bounds Connected - steering group

A couple of months ago we began discussions about forming a steering group for this website to who could get together every so often, provi…

Started by Administrator

0 Feb 10, 2012

Guardian Article: The role of social media in community building and development

There is a growing movement of local community websites like ours across the UK, in a Guardian article published today journalist Rosie Niv…

0 Dec 8, 2011

Wanted: members of a "steering group" for this website

This website was set up a year-or-so-ago as an experiment to celebrate lots of the good stuff happening locally and to see if a local forum…

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Ruth Cherrington

Are You Using Twitter?

Twitter is an online social networking service that enables its users to send and read text-based posts of up to 140 characters, informally…

Started by Administrator

1 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Updating Profile Pictures now made easier.

It’s always nice to put a face to a name - but even if you don't want upload a portrait of yourself - a picture or image can help to difere…

0 Sep 11, 2011

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...