Community News and Information (1,612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A cheeky (BIG) request!

Hi all, A few weeks ago I posted that we are experiencing a fruit and veg gap and after numerous calls, emails and harassment - I have som…

Started by Beulah Antonin

0 Nov 21, 2012

How to change your slow and noisy computer into a fast and quiet useful tool

To All Computer Users Have you ever noticed that during time, I mean months and years, your computer Windows or Mac has been slowing down i…

Started by Marek from ITBox Computer Serv

0 Nov 21, 2012

Advent Calendar Windows

I often go up north, being from Yorkshire, and I love the small town of Saltaire which is a World Heritage Site.   They have a lovely tradi…

Started by Kathleen Duffy

0 Nov 17, 2012

Bounds Green Christmas Market

Hi all, We just wanted to give you a heads up about our Christmas Market on the 15th and 22nd Dec - pencil into your diaries. There will b…

0 Nov 15, 2012

Tree Alert

I am horrified to learn that a beautiful mature plane tree outside the new build at 2 Maidstone Road is to be cut down.Andrew Hayashi the…

Started by pat

5 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Carole Embling

Can anyone recommend a good hairdressers in Bounds Green or Wood Green area?

Hi there. I'll shortly be moving to the area and I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a good, local hairdresser? I tend to get…

Started by Suzanne Godfrey

4 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Godfrey

Treeson

I am so upset that the tree has been executed --thank you for your kind words and support , the remaining stump is a pitiful sight and h…

Started by pat

0 Nov 9, 2012

Market Update

Hi all, Just an update on all market related activity - we are still hunting down a fruit&veg, getting closer as we have two potential…

2 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Beulah Antonin

Tree Alert from Pat

To contact Andrew Hayashi ,Arboricultural and Allottments Officer Haringey ,    Haringey Council ,Civic Centre ,High Road, Wood Green ,N…

Started by pat

1 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Sue

Proper Paving Stones For Tarmac - Haringey's Policy

Haringey has just embarked on replacing all the paving stones (cracked or not) with Tarmac in Maidstone Road.  Investigations have found th…

Started by Carole Embling

14 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Julie McNamee

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...