Events and Activities (286)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beginners' Capoeira Class

Hi Everyone I have been looking for a beginners' capoeira class for children & adults in the area and there are none. Fortunately, I've…

Started by Zaza S

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Zaza S

Poverty: Local and Global at the Muswell Hill Soup Kitchen

Dear local residents! Have you ever met London Assembly members? Would you like to learn about homelessness, food poverty and the politica…

Started by Katrina Gajevska

0 May 5, 2013

Talkies Community Cinema

A new local pop-up cinema project, Talkies, has been featured in the North London News this week. Talkies is a not-for-profit and volunteer…

Started by Richard McKeever

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

Leafleters needed....

Hi everyone, We have started a small but vibrant local Salsa community but need to keep spreading the word to build it up!  Are there any s…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Apr 30, 2013

Opening of the new Myddleton Road Outdoor Gym and Table Tennis area: April 20th.

The new Myddleton Road Outdoor "Green Gym" and Table Tennis area is opening later this month on Saturday, April 20th. There will be an offi…

4 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Nell Riches

Aspects of Education in the Ancient Parish of Hornsey to 1965

6 seminars Thursdays 7pm to 9pm £65 (inc refreshments) 18 & 25 April; 2, 9, 16 & 23 May During April and May John Hinshelwood and…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Mar 24, 2013

Do you know where to go for Local Live music?

On Monday I went for the first time to an open mic music session at the newly re-opened Woodman pub by Grovelands Park It's a lovely pub wi…

1 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Doug S

Gardeners' Question Time at Ally Pally - 5th March 2012

Follow this link for details   http://www.alexandrapalace.com/whats-on/bbc-radio-4-gardeners-question-time/

Started by Kathleen Duffy

0 Mar 1, 2013

Take a photo of Broomfield Park and win a bottle of wine

Friends of Broomfield Park are inviting members of the public to enter photographs of the Park into a competition - the prize will be a bot…

Started by Basil Clarke

0 Feb 22, 2013

Pancakes!

Shrove Tuesday is almost upon us... otherwise known as Pancake Day! It's got me feeling hungry and even more so because Amy's been thinking…

Started by Nell Riches

3 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Nell Riches

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...