Items offered - for sale or for free. (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids bike for sale £50

Hi Ridgeback MX20 (20 inch wheel) suit age 7 to 9 years. A few scratches on the frame but otherwise in good condition. 6 gears, front suspe…

Started by Steven Moore

0 Nov 20, 2016

Vintage Bentwood chairs for sale

Five vintage Bentwood chairs, possibly 1930s, for sale. They are mismatched French cafe style, all painted black. Three have the original e…

Started by Elizabeth George

0 Sep 18, 2016

Vegetable Cuttings and Coffee Granules for Compost anyone????

We have a bin bag of fresh vegetable cuttings and a bag of coffee granules available each week to collect from The Step. We used to have a…

Started by Nell Riches

7 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Nell Riches

Crafts Magazine Archive available

I have a number of Crafts Magazines dating from 2000-2005. It's a fantastic publication produced by the Crafts Council and they are fairly…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Aug 24, 2016

One bed flat available over the summer

Hello All, We have a lovely one bed flat to rent over the summer for a period of 6 weeks. It is fully furnished and stocked and would suit…

Started by Monika Ka-Ha

3 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Monika Ka-Ha

Ikea double Sofabed 2nd hand available for free

Ikea sofa bed in good working order, but a few stains and little tears on the cover (easily replaceable).  It is large and will need two p…

Started by Nick Samuels

0 Jun 26, 2016

Free plants anyone?

I have some plants we just unpotted if you are interested they are on our front wall 13 Shropshire Road N22 8LX

Started by Cristina

0 May 26, 2016

House plants for adoption :))

I have few house plants to give away as I will move soon. Looking for loving home :) Anyone interested? :)

Started by Dovi

8 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Alexandra Palace - Drive in Cinema ticket

Does anyone want to purchase a ticket for the drive in cinema to see the Big Lebowski on Saturday 26th March at 20:00. I bought the ticket…

Started by Tim Carter

1 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Tim Carter

Assorted plants, pots and garden bits need new homes

After 5 years it's bye bye Bowes Park from me - we are making a move up the railway line to Hertford. Most of our garden pots will come wit…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

7 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Sureka Fernando

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...