Policing , Crime and Community Safety (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Trick or Treat - downloadable poster

If you don't want to open the door to strangers over the Halloween period the Metropolitan Police have created a poster to fix in your w…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Oct 23, 2012

Local Bogus Builders Scam.

Message from Haringey Safer Neighbourhoods Team: Police are appealing to the public, particularly to older members of the community, to be…

Started by Administrator

1 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Peter

Drones over Bowes 20.6.2012

Hey all i was getting home last night at about 11pm and heard what could be described as a propeller plane circling above our neck of the…

Started by Pat Casey

1 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Susan Walsh

Warning: Doorstep Home insulation scam

I have heard this story from a couple of local sources recently: Door-to-Door canvassers are calling about home insulation and asking to ch…

Started by Richard McKeever

1 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Michele Ockenden

Missing 14 Year Old Girl - may be in Bounds Green

News from the local press this week about the search for 14 year old Sasha Macfarlane. Police believe she may be in the Bounds Green or Mus…

Started by Administrator

0 Apr 26, 2012

Police Dispersal order in Woodside and Bounds Green wards

Haringey police, in partnership with Haringey Council, have re-introduced a dispersal order covering part of the N22 area of Haringey, in r…

Started by Administrator

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Pat Casey

Burglaries in the area

Just a quick note to remind everyone to make sure they lock up securely and keep an eye out.  A neighbour freind of mine has told me that t…

Started by Doyougetme

0 Feb 18, 2012

Suspected burglary in Bowes Park this evening

about 5.30 this evening, police were called to my neighbour's house in Palmerston Road after he apprehended someone jumping over our garden…

Started by John Naughton

0 Dec 19, 2011

attempted break in

As a new resident to Russell Road, I would like to let you know that while the flat was empty (during exchange and completion) there was an…

Started by Julie

2 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Kate Franzmann

urinating in the street

I was coming home on Saturday evening at around 10.30 and turned into my street, Queens Road. A few houses up from the junction with Bounds…

Started by Diana Craig

5 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Diana Craig

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...