Forum Discussions (3,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APS Quiz

Was anyone at the APS Quiz the other night? As a part of the team who prepared and presented the quiz, I'd be interested to hear any feedba…

Started by Dave McNeill in Events and Activities

4 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Dawson

OneTwoEight - DIARY

Dear all,You may have seen the post by Adam, the OneTwoEight Outreach Worker, inviting you to see what's on offer at OneTwoEight as well as…

Started by Jess England in Residents and community group news

0 Dec 7, 2010

Wood Green diagonal crossing

The new "Tokyo style" diagonal crossing outside Wood Green Tube station has now finally opened - here is a picture of the crossing in the s…

Started by Richard McKeever in Community News and Information

1 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Anne Garbarini

Funds to Support Tree Planting Projects

This item appeared on Bowes Ward Councillors blog and is reposted here with thanks.The Tree Council's Tree Futures has announced that as pa…

Started by Administrator in Community News and Information

0 Dec 1, 2010

Support Haringey Community Gardening Project

In Bowes Park and Bounds Green we know the value of local community green spaces - and today we have an opportunity to support our Haringey…

Started by Richard McKeever in Community News and Information

2 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Cordwell James

Christmas Bazaar at 128

Gemma McNab and I are organising a Christmas Bazaar at 128 Myddleton Road on 11 Dec (12-4). We aim to offer mulled wine and music, but we n…

Started by Diana Craig in Residents and community group news

2 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Diana Craig

Spot the Dog at the Big Green Bookshop

Message from Simon Key at the Big Green Bookshop:Hello, It's Spot's birthday. And he's coming to the Big Green Bookshop in Wood Green to ce…

Started by Administrator in Local Shops, Cafés Businesses etc.

0 Nov 23, 2010

Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ) in Bounds Green / Bowes Park - are they a good thing?

As a resident of Marlborough Road I am pleased to learn that the council have finally agreed to add our road to the CPZ in the area.   I am…

Started by Ed Balleny in Traffic, Roads and Parking

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Administrator

BPCA Skills Swap

What do people think about the idea of setting up a local skills swap, a bit like the LETS scheme? People could offer skills that they are…

Started by Diana Craig in Questions / Help / Advice

2 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Diana Craig

Evening Standard Article on Pickpockets

We have recently been trying to raise awareness of the methods used by pickpockets on the Underground, in an attempt to reduce the number o…

Started by British Transport Police in Policing , Crime and Community Safety

0 Nov 16, 2010

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...