Laura Davenport's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Enfield Council may well be running down the library service and swimming pool (much…"

Laura Davenport replied Jul 5, 2016 to Bowes Road Library opening Hours

5 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Donald Smith

"I hear that Winchmore Hill School will be moving some or all of it's 6th Form to the…"

Laura Davenport replied Jul 4, 2016 to Proposed Closure of Broomfield School 6th Form

1 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Laura Davenport

"A resident has told me that Bowes Road Library will also be self-service with no pro…"

Laura Davenport replied Jul 4, 2016 to Bowes Road Library opening Hours

5 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Donald Smith

"It would be helpful to see the minutes and have date and location of next Bowes Ward…"

Laura Davenport replied Feb 20, 2016 to Joint Bowes-Southgate Green Ward Forum (Feb 3rd) - Feedback

6 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Donald Smith

"Bounds Green Bowling and Tennis club might fall into your community hall category b…"

Laura Davenport replied Aug 14, 2014 to weekend venue for a private party needed

2 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

"If we want to oppose any planning application we need to use planning law successful…"

Laura Davenport replied Aug 5, 2014 to McDonalds Drive Through at Ritz Parade: A new planning application?

22 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by David Lionel Hughes

"The sticking point at the moment is that the LBE planning website only includes plan…"

Laura Davenport replied Aug 4, 2014 to McDonalds Drive Through at Ritz Parade: A new planning application?

22 Sep 5, 2014

"Let's not forget that over 100 local residents also sent letters of objection to the…"

Laura Davenport replied Aug 4, 2014 to McDonalds Drive Through at Ritz Parade: A new planning application?

22 Sep 5, 2014

"There is an Enfield planning policy (I don't think it's changed) stating that fast f…"

Laura Davenport replied Aug 3, 2014 to McDonalds Drive Through at Ritz Parade: A new planning application?

22 Sep 5, 2014

"I'm a local Green Party member and your statement above suggests that we endorse you…"

Laura Davenport replied May 16, 2014 to Local Council Election Candidates

17 May 17, 2014
Reply by Alan Sitkin

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...