Ruth McKee's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yesterday we investigated this story for the Enfield Advertiser. We found out the c…"

Ruth McKee replied Jul 9, 2014 to Phoenix Bar

14 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Ruth McKee

"Hi Susie, I would like to do an article on this for the Enfield Advertiser.  Have yo…"

Ruth McKee replied Jul 7, 2014 to Phoenix Bar

14 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Ruth McKee

"Hi Rachella, John Waller was a regular contact of the Enfield and HAringey Advertise…"

Ruth McKee replied Mar 15, 2013 to Sad news: The death of community activist John Waller

4 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Administrator

"Hi Lucy, This sounds like an interesting development - could you give me a call - I…"

Ruth McKee replied Feb 18, 2013 to Sunday Market...?

144 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

"Hi Darren, I'm writing an article on hoax callers trying to secure personal data fr…"

Ruth McKee replied Feb 4, 2013 to (Fake?) door to door charity sign-ups in Bounds Green

9 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

"Hi Matthew, I'd like to keep an eye on how this story progresses. Could you drop me…"

Ruth McKee replied Jan 2, 2013 to Pocket Parks - any suggestions for new open spaces locally?

26 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

"Hi Mat, This sounds like quite a fun New Year's story for the Enfield Gazette. COul…"

Ruth McKee replied Jan 2, 2013 to Vigilante Myddleton Road Street Cleaner?

4 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Asha Patel

"HI Toby, I'm writing an article about pop-up parks for the Enfield Advertiser Newspa…"

Ruth McKee replied Dec 3, 2012 to Pocket Parks - any suggestions for new open spaces locally?

26 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

"Hi Sue, I'm writing a piece about possible 'pop-up parks' for the Enfield Advertiser…"

Ruth McKee replied Dec 3, 2012 to Pocket Parks - any suggestions for new open spaces locally?

26 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...