MICHAEL MCGOWAN's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Some more voices to add to the debate -  https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/d…"

MICHAEL MCGOWAN replied Dec 15, 2017 to BOUNDS GREEN COUNCILLORS ALI, CLARE AND JOANNA

35 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"It might be worth pointing out that the piece clearly states that it is written by a…"

MICHAEL MCGOWAN replied Nov 30, 2017 to BOUNDS GREEN COUNCILLORS ALI, CLARE AND JOANNA

35 Dec 19, 2017

"If our local councillors are in favour of the Haringey Development Vehicle, then I'l…"

MICHAEL MCGOWAN replied Nov 30, 2017 to BOUNDS GREEN COUNCILLORS ALI, CLARE AND JOANNA

35 Dec 19, 2017

"Please don't put your words in my mouth. They leave a sour taste. Let me repeat for…"

MICHAEL MCGOWAN replied Oct 10, 2017 to pigs who have to be reminded to pick their sh** up

12 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Kate Franzmann

"Littering is not exclusively an Eastern European phenomenon. I don’t condone irrespo…"

MICHAEL MCGOWAN replied Oct 6, 2017 to pigs who have to be reminded to pick their sh** up

12 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Kate Franzmann

"King of his domain No matter the weather There was sunshine Under Lenny's reign"

MICHAEL MCGOWAN replied Jul 4, 2017 to Lenny from Bowes Park Station

8 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"Shoreditch High Street has always been in zone 1."

MICHAEL MCGOWAN replied Jan 5, 2016 to Tube map redrawn as Zone 2 boundary change comes into effect

2 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Donald Smith

"One photo wouldn't do justice to Broomfield Park, so here are several I took on my l…"

MICHAEL MCGOWAN replied Oct 24, 2015 to Vote for your favourite Green Space

6 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Richard McKeever

"It's impossible to do justice to Broomfield Park in 50 words, so I did this instead…"

MICHAEL MCGOWAN replied Oct 22, 2015 to Vote for your favourite Green Space

6 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Richard McKeever

"If the logo’s aim is to portray the borough as a community at a stage of development…"

MICHAEL MCGOWAN replied Sep 22, 2015 to Haringey reveal new logo - What's your view

11 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Richard Matz

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...