Tracy Knatt's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to the area. I'd be interested in a running club but I am really quite rubbi…"

Tracy Knatt replied Aug 4, 2015 to Freestak and Like the Wind join Myddleton Road

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by David Freake

"Definitely not Henry then ;). I'll take a look at Streetlife, thanks for sharing."

Tracy Knatt replied Jul 31, 2015 to Anyone missing a black cat with white patch & paws?

11 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Leigh

"If you do find someone, I'd be glad to have a recommendation. We want to do the same…"

Tracy Knatt replied Jul 24, 2015 to Shed building

2 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Tracy Knatt

"I live on Parkhurst Road so I think he'd have to cross the railway to get to you, so…"

Tracy Knatt replied Jul 24, 2015 to Anyone missing a black cat with white patch & paws?

11 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Leigh

"I was convinced this was my cat Henry at first - he's not missing but is sick and ha…"

Tracy Knatt replied Jul 24, 2015 to Anyone missing a black cat with white patch & paws?

11 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Leigh

"Thanks Richard. I've signed up to the casserole club which sounds like a great idea…"

Tracy Knatt replied Dec 9, 2014 to Any food related volunteering schemes locally?

3 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Tracy Knatt

"I am in N22 and would be happy to help out with local cat or dog sitting. I have fou…"

Tracy Knatt replied Dec 8, 2014 to Cat Sitting Request / Swap

8 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Tracy Knatt

"By the way, I have read about the free cake for kids birthday cake scheme and have c…"

Tracy Knatt replied Dec 8, 2014 to Any food related volunteering schemes locally?

3 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Tracy Knatt

"My boyfriend is delighted you have reopened and popped in for a trim today - glad to…"

Tracy Knatt replied Apr 18, 2014 to Lucas Bros

23 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Robin Lurie

"They officially opened yesterday (Thursday 17th) and are starting to increase their…"

Tracy Knatt replied Apr 18, 2014 to Italian Deli opening in Myddleton Road

13 May 5, 2014
Reply by Kevin@The Ground Bean Café

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...