Nick Holywell-Walker's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"We should be up and running by then. Will have website up soon for contacts/ booking…"

Nick Holywell-Walker replied Nov 21, 2016 to George Moore Menswear- 'Ugly duckling' shop reveals new plumage

6 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Diana- I'd be interested to know your thoughts on what would consitute a "Village Hu…"

Nick Holywell-Walker replied Mar 31, 2015 to Planning application for a Gym on Myddleton Road

17 May 13, 2015
Reply by Shona Rose

"If it can be done with some sensitivity to the street and the desire of locals to ma…"

Nick Holywell-Walker replied Mar 20, 2015 to Planning application for a Gym on Myddleton Road

17 May 13, 2015
Reply by Shona Rose

"Great, thanks Brian. That would make sense, I am aware of some of the abuses that we…"

Nick Holywell-Walker replied Feb 22, 2015 to Scrap Metal Collectors- anyone know any ?

3 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by jayne harvey

"mmyyyyy nnnnnaaaammmmmeeeee "

Nick Holywell-Walker replied Dec 26, 2014 to Ruby's Cave - cracking new business on Myddleton Road

1 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Nick Holywell-Walker

"Hi Rachel- Thanks for your offer of the van. If you're happy to let it be used- It's…"

Nick Holywell-Walker replied Oct 8, 2014 to Looking to borrow a large trailer, and get some help with George Moore's Myddleton Road

11 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Clare

"With out the slightest hint of ingratitude, I couldn't possibly expect a well-coutur…"

Nick Holywell-Walker replied Oct 8, 2014 to Looking to borrow a large trailer, and get some help with George Moore's Myddleton Road

11 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Clare

"Thanks for the offer of help Peter- I have connected with you so will message you wh…"

11 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Clare

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...